At first glance, there isn’t much difference between home removalists and office removalists in a city like Melbourne. Both involve moving items from one location to another in town or interstate. However, when you are choosing an office removalist in Sydney or Melbourne, a few things to consider are:
- Which removals company will provide the least disruption to clients or their staff.
- What equipment and trucks will the mover use to move your office? (An office packed with office furniture can be considerably bigger than a house)
- Does the mover specialise in business relocations, and will they fit in around your schedule?
Removals Compare has movers that specialise in office relocation services—highly recommended office removalists in Melbourne and Sydney, who offer competitive rates and the experience to handle a big move.
Office items range from furniture to technological infrastructure. Moving such items requires a certain level of expertise.
At Removals Compare, all our trusted office removalists get thoroughly vetted to ensure they provide quality customer service.
We verify new moving supplier’s licenses, insurance, and business history. We also make sure movers understand restrictions with border regulations and are dedicated to providing a hassle-free office moving experience.
Suppliers who offer office removals in Sydney and Melbourne should be able to provide the following services:
1.Project managers that plan the move to ensure the least disruption to your operations. Office removalists’ in Sydney and Melbourne should understand the need for a quick and efficient turnaround.
2. The removals supplier should provide well-trained staff that offer an end-to-end service in packing, planning, and relocation. The mover’s skill and experience are what will ensure a stress-free experience.
3. Pre-assessment to provide a free quote and a proper removals plan. Movers should offer a pre-move assessment to get the lay of the office. The evaluation should cover the items to be moved, the path and passage, and the move’s timing. It also includes listening to your specific needs and requirements while drawing up our moving day plan.
4. The moving company can provide packing and storage services. Offices often include items such as expensive artwork, IT hardware, bulky items, and electrical items. Such things need to be unplugged and packed correctly. A removals supplier that can also provide storage without using a third party will lead to cost savings.
5. Office removalists should use top-grade cardboard boxes, bubble wrap, and high-quality tape to secure fragile items.
6. Truck Transportation. As mentioned, offices can be significant with a vast amount of computers, desks and other equipment. It may be cheaper to hire two or three trucks to get the job done quicker and more efficiently.
To find the best commercial moving services in Melbourne and Sydney, post your job on Removals Compare. Visit our homepage and fill in the job form to get multiple quotes from trusted and reliable office removalists in minutes.